CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time goes so fast

Here are some pic's from the past month.

The kids are growing up so fast.







Celebrating Brianna's 9th birthday














A trip to the beach here in NC. It was only a 2hr drive. Not to bad. We had allot of fun.
















Fun time at Monkey Joe's








This month has been fun! It, however, has not gone by without its challenges!! I would have to honestly say that the last year and a half has had it's challenges. It is so hard to believe that we have lived in NC for 1 year now. I am truly learning every day to trust God and rely on Him for EVERYTHING!

5 comments:

Dearest Jessica said...

So fun! The girls are getting so big and the little one too. i can believe she is 9!

Largaespada Family said...

Wow, it's been a whole year?!?!? Ahh! I think you should come for an Orlando visit! Hey, there is this really cool women's retreat I'd love to see you at (first weekend in Oct)!

And sweet Gaven is such a big boy! They are all growing up too fast!

Miss you,
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Becky your kids are so beautiful and I love their smiles. I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. I am looking forward to the new pictures after the baby is born. Gaven needs a Cowboy Hat. I'll have to send him one from Texas. Take care. Love, Nancy

Julie said...

I found your blog through someone elses! You have such a beautiful family! The girls are growing up fast...
Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Becky--Can't believe it's been a year. I just had baby #4 also--I completely understand that feeling of shock when you found out-Mypregnancy was very hard to swallow for the first 7 months!!! wouldn't change a thing though. Miss you glad to hear you're doing well!!