CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long time and feeling better!

It feels like a long time since I have blogged! When I found out that I was pregnant it took a while to swallow the fact that I will be having 4 children and 2 of them under the age of 2! I also had awful sickness and didn't even want to be on the computer. I am now feeling much better. I have more energy and have my appetite back!! That is good since I really like food. I had the hardest time going to the grocery store, because I felt like I could get sick just looking at food. We defiantly ate out allot.... not good for trying to be wise with money! I had laid my coupon clipping to the side and am now ready to get back into it. I almost feel like I am starting over.

2 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Welcome back! I'm sure the morning sickness is no fun with 3 other kids running around. If it helps any, I can definitely relate and it won't be nearly as hard to go to 4 kids as it was to go to 2 or 3. You are going to do great!

Unknown said...

Congrats again, don't worry about starting over...have you tried not clipping and just organizing them by date and then using coupon mom's site?

That is what I am doing now and it has been so much easier!

I will be praying for energy!